The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg LarssonMy rating: 1 of 5 stars
I really wanted to like this book! I tried so hard, but I just couldn't. I had to give it one star because I didn't even finish it. It was so dark and depressing. I don't like to quit books before I at least finish them, but this one I just couldn't bring myself to continue. I might try reading it again some other time, but it is highly unlikely. I think I got a bout a third of the way through, and I remember bits and pieces of the story, but not enough to give a specific review. I wouldn't recommend this book for a few reasons. I thought there was a lot of unnecessary use of the f-word. The story is of revenge for sexual assault, which doesn't interest me. I know it is ironic considering how many other "sinful" books I read. But this one was just to graphic.
View all my reviews




No comments:
Post a Comment