Thursday, November 3, 2011

I am thankful...

I am so grateful for the education I have.  College sure wasn't easy, but boy has it been worth it.  I absolutely LOVE being a speech language pathologist.  The knowledge I have is so...so...fascinating!  I literally learn something new every. single. day.
I loved working with children in early intervention.  The children had such sweet spirits.  I felt like I was working with children straight from heaven.  It was absolutely incredible!  I miss working with the sweet kids.  I love children!
I have to say I love working with the adult population as well!  Comparing working with kids and adults is like comparing chocolate and strawberries.  Both so delicious and sweet, yet so different in texture, taste, flavor, and color.
I am grateful I went to college and learned so much.  I know the Lord had a hand in guiding my decision to become a speech language pathologist.  It has been one of the most rewarding experiences.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...