Sunday, November 20, 2011

Funeral: Arthur L. Murray

I have been posting so many posts lately I kind of forgot about doing Grandpa's funeral.
The funeral services for Grandpa were so wonderful.  I don't enjoy funerals, but I enjoy the spirit I feel there.  I enjoy the reminder of God's Plan for us.  At Grandpa's funeral I especially enjoyed Lee's testimony.  Lee's talk about the Plan of Happiness was so perfect!  I think Lee is an excellent speaker and I could've listened to him speak all day!  It was wonderful.
The graveside service was nice and cold!  The cemetery is on a cliff above Pineview Dam and it is always so windy!  It was trying to snow and it was so cold!







The flowers were so beautiful!  The heart shaped arrangement was the "grandchildren's" arrangement.   I thought it was so pretty. 



Irene hates, absolutely hates, having her picture taken.  When I went to take a picture of her she turned away from me.  She thought she was avoiding getting her picture taken, but HA I got a good natural spontaneous smile. 





Derek and Cyndi are the cutest couple.  They are so perfect together.  I love this picture of them.


Rachel is so photogenic!  I love her bright eyes and genuine smile.

Rachel, Derek and Cyndi sang together at the funeral services.  I have never heard three people blend so perfectly together.  They sounded so good together.  It was such an honor to accompany them.  I will never be able to sing I Know That My Redeemer Lives again without thinking about them.  It was wonderful!

Ross, Rachel, Derek, Cyndi, Lorna



Aunt Lorna placed a single rose on Grant's grave before we left the cemetery.  I thought it looked so simple and elegant.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...