Grandpa Art was the best Grandpa anyone could ever imagine! I loved him because he was so sweet to me. He always treated me just like one of his own grandchildren. Grandpa Art was so generous and loving to everyone. He will be greatly missed. I am having a really hard time putting words together for this post. He was such a great man and words are not flowing.
I think I will just finish with a few pictures and adjectives that describe Art.
 |
| Grant with Grandpa Art |
kind. generous. loving. loud. thoughtful. honest. trustworthy.
 |
| Grandpa Art's birthday |
determined. opinionated. strong. courageous. hardworking.
 |
| Grant helping Grandpa open his Christmas present |
bold. forgiving. smart. masculine. talkative. happy. peacemaker.
 |
| Grandpa Art and my mom |
proud. solid. entertaining. boisterous. willing. helpful. genuine.
 |
| Grandpa Art meeting Grant for the first time. |
sociable. entertaining. just. hospitable. tolerant. giving.
 |
| Grandpa Art and Grandma Irene with Grant |
Grandpa, we love you and miss you so very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment