Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My Little Man of The House

I love how events in your life change your perspective on things.  For example, Grant has seemed big to me for a while as he should because he is 5 years old.  But, with a brand new baby he seems REALLY big and VERY mature.  I almost feel like he is a little man.

In the last few weeks he has learned how to ride a bike without peddles, although he could crawl faster.  He won't go over bumps of any kind and won't learn how to brake using the brakes.  He has to jump off the bike to stop.  We have some work to do this summer.

Grant has also learned how to pump on the swing.  He needs a little help to get started, but once he is going he can keep himself going.

He has started to learn how to read.  We are working a few minutes every day on Bob books or on a website my mom recommended.

The other day he made his own peanut butter and honey sandwich.  It was a very delicious sandwich because he used about 1/4 of a cup of honey.  The bread was beginning to crystalize it was so saturated.

I am proud of my big boy!  I love him to pieces.  He has such a sweet personality.  I wouldn't change him for the world.


1 comment:

jessica said...

Ohh my goodness he is so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...