Friday, June 14, 2013

Uncle Lee Comes to Town


Lee was able to fly up from Arizona and stay with us for about a week.  He was Grant's little buddy the whole time!  They did a number of things together including going out to lunch and to the jump house. Grant thought he had died and gone to heaven.  
One day they went shopping and found this Hulk mask. We have looked all over for this mask and can't find it.  Grant loves to "dress up" and play Avengers/super heroes.  I say "dress up" because it usually just means pack swords and shields around.  
Lee was a big help in the kitchen!  He cooked us gourmet meals every night.  His pulled pork sandwiches and chicken tortilla soup were my two favorites.  Lee was also great company!  I was grateful to have another adult in the house to visit with.  I only wished I hadn't been so tired.  I would've liked to visit more instead of taking a nap every afternoon.  Oh well!  
Thanks Lee!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...