Saturday, June 28, 2014

Celeste is One!

Another quick flashback!  I just got these pictures back from Celeste one year photo shoot.  I am in love!


Look at this cute little girl!



I love her face when she laughs!  How can you not smile?





Daddy and daughter.



While we were changing outfits Sierra snatched this cute picture of Grant!  I love his genuine smile.





This tutu was so easy to make and look at how cute Celeste is in it!  Celeste knew she was cute too!




Grant thought it was a funny to wear the tutu as a hat.


We got her a little birthday cake.  She was a little nervous about putting her fingers in the cake, but she got the hang of it.


Grant (the kid who hates frosting on his fingers) tried to show Celeste how to get messy in her cake.  It was so funny!



I was SHOCKED when I saw Grant eat the cake with his face.  I made Sierra take a picture of it!




Grant wrote this sweet note for her.  It says, "The best sister and happy birthday."  I thought it was so sweet.




1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Her big blue eyes and smile are to die for!! What a sweetie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...