Thursday, June 26, 2014

Half-Way to Christmas

When I worked for Up to Three, there was a service coordinator that loved Christmas.  Sherry played Christmas music all year round.  No one liked to drive with her because they were afraid they would be stuck listening to Christmas music.  On the 25 of June she would always wear a Christmas shirt to celebrate half way to Christmas.

I just realized that yesterday was the 25th of June and we are half way to Christmas.  I find it ironic since yesterday my sister-in-law handed me this disc of picture she took of all the grandkids at Christmas.  It is a long story as to why I just got these pictures yesterday, but in honor of Sherry and because these pictures are so cute I have to share. 


Evy loves these shoes because they have a little heal on them.  She loves the sound they make when she walks.


Celeste in her pretty Christmas dress!



Brother and Sister



Preston





All the Grandkids



Brother and Sister




Little Miss Bright Eyes and Happy Face




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...