Monday, June 2, 2014

May the Fourth Be With You

On May 4th we had a Star Wars party.  Grant is SO into Star Wars.  He loves the shows and has number of Lego sets.  He also loves to play with his toy light sabers.  Since I listen to him humming Star Wars music all day long I thought I would throw him a Star Wars party. 

I got these little signs off of website and had Grant cut them out.  He thought it was so cool!  





In addition to these yummy treats we had pretzels dipped in green colored chocolate and called them light sabers.  We also had "Hans" burgers.  Grant thought it was so much fun to have a Star Wars party.  I am glad I can be a cool mom and foster his love for Star Wars.

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

This makes me smile!! I love it. You are too fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...