The Hit
By: David Baldacci
Oh, how I love Baldacci! I didn't realize this was the second Will Robie series until I was already more than half way through. It didn't ruin the story. Still loved it! I think Baldacci is such an amazing author.
I loved Robie and his determination. I also loved the small love triangle between Robie and Vance.
I usually love Orla Cassidy as a female reader, but this time I didn't like the way she did Julie. It was too whiny for me. It is the only reason I am giving this book four stars. I am going to go back and read the The Innocent instead of listening to it, just so I don't get too much whiny voice.
No sex and no swearing. (maybe one or two words, but no more than that) Highly recommend this book!
Thursday, June 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment