The game went into over time and at the bottom of the 10th inning a lady above us had chest pain and so the medical crew had so carry her out on a stretcher/back board. The group of guys in the section over from us had a little too much to drink. The alcohol loosened their tongues and so they got escorted out of the park for profane language.
The game finally came to an end at the 16th inning when the Padres hit a home run. The game started at 7:05 and I think we got home around 1 AM.
Grant was so good. He had such a great time. I kicked myself for not bringing my camera into the park. It was a blast!
Here is Grant and I sporting our Padres hats.
This is Grant being strong. It is one of our favorite tricks he does.




No comments:
Post a Comment