I really wish sometimes I could put up a post about something other than my child. BUT my child is my life. When people ask me who wears the pants in the family, me or Kyle, I say, "Neither Grant wears the pants in our family." Everything we do revolves around our sweet pumpkin. Tonight when Grant was in the tub he decided he needed ALL of his toys with him. I made him ask for each toy. (I apologized afterwards that he has to have a SLP for a mother.) He had a blast with all of his toys. After all the toys were in the tub I realized that we might have a few too many toys.

Grant is being a dog. He chews on this little foam fish and says "woof."

Here is is blowing kisses. He likes to blow kisses. The funny part is most of the time the "mmm," "smack" and the throwing of the the kiss are all out of sync.

Here is all of the tub toys! We have everything from fishing poles, light up rubber ducks, squirt balls, cups, and a wind up swimming shark!
2 comments:
Grant is SUPER blonde! WOW - I agree with you about having nothing else to post about - occasionally I can dream up something different, but mostly I just write about how cute my kids are.
Have I mentioned how much I love this boy?! He cracks me up
Post a Comment