I love how they are both trying to sit in this little basket. When one sits down the other gets squashed and gets up. Then they sit down and the other one get squashed. It was way too funny!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
My Evy Dear!
Grant and Evy are the same age. They love each other and get so silly when they are together. I love them both so much. I am so excited to see my sweet princess tomorrow.

I love how they are both trying to sit in this little basket. When one sits down the other gets squashed and gets up. Then they sit down and the other one get squashed. It was way too funny!
I love how they are both trying to sit in this little basket. When one sits down the other gets squashed and gets up. Then they sit down and the other one get squashed. It was way too funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love those two babies!!! They make me so happy :-)
Post a Comment