Wednesday, June 10, 2009

San Diego Temple

The San Diego Temple is one of the most beautiful temples I have ever seen. I wish we would have had a way to do a session because I really wanted to see the inside. When you are driving along the freeway you go around the bend and WHAM there it is. Supposedly the temple has caused a couple of accidents and I can see why. It sits on a hill with the freeway below, which makes the temple seem even more magnificent. I love being on temple grounds. There is such a peaceful feeling standing next to a building which symbolizes so much. I am so happy that I have been able to go to the temple and receive my endowments and to be sealed to my husband. I always wish I could make it back more often then I do.






These are my favorite pictures from the trip. It is such a nice reminder to me that family is number one. I am so grateful for my little family.

3 comments:

Dez said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I love San Diego. I love the picture of you and your bb at the temple-it is so awesome!

Tannie Datwyler said...

Those pictures are lovely! I've done a session in the SD temple - it was wonderful.

Sierra said...

Such cute pictures! I love your little family :-) You make me happy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...