The Misremembered Man by Christina McKennaMy rating: 3 of 5 stars
This was not my favorite book. There were parts in the book when I swore I would only give this book one star. I ended up giving it three stars because the ending made the book.
The story is really depressing. I boy being abused physically and sexually in an orphanage is just not appealing. Luckily, the author didn't go into too much detail.
I spent a good portion of the book wishing it would move along faster. I felt there was a lot of unnecessary side story. I liked the flash backs into the past, but some details weren't really necessary.
I don't think I would recommend this book to most of my friends. There are so many other wonderful books I would read before this one.
No swearing that I really remember and no sex scenes except for the suggestion of child rape.
View all my reviews




No comments:
Post a Comment