Thursday, August 15, 2013

Post 500!

I have been watching my post numbers reach 500.  I wanted to do something special for post 500, but now that it is here I can't think of anything. I can't believe  I have written 500 posts.

I really enjoy blogging.  I started blogging so I could brag about Grant!  I think he is just adorable and I love him so much.  I just wanted the whole world to see how cute my son is!  I will be honest I still enjoy bragging about Grant.  I also now enjoy bragging about Celeste too!  I love my kids with all my heart.

I also enjoy staying connected with some of my close friends and family.  I know in the last few years as family and friends have spread across the country my blog has helped us stay connected. I appreciate comments and advice. Thank you for reading!

As I have continued to blog I realized I had a lot of history recorded.  I didn't want to lose these events to cyber space and decided to convert my blog to a book.  It is really fun to read about all of the things we have done in years past.  I am currently working on 2009 and it amazes me how much I forget.  I am so glad I have kept current in our family's events.  I hope one day my children and grandchildren will appreciate my feeble attempt at recording our history.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...