The Pardon by James GrippandoMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
I have a four month old infant who still gets up in the middle of the night to eat. I have recently read a few books that would almost instantly put me back to sleep. This one however kept my attention even at 4 AM!
I loved the Jack and Harry conflict throughout this book. It is sad to think that a father and son would have such a poor relationship for so long and over such a "silly" thing. However, it really made the story that much more gripping when the "bad guy" played on the damaged relationship. I liked it.
I also liked the love story/triangle between Jack, Gina and Cindy on the side. It kept the characters more realistic and impulsive because all of love triangles make fore interesting stories. OK, maybe not all but this one did.
The "killer" was ruthless! I loved that he was so cold and heartless. The author kept his identity a mystery until the very end. I was so glad he ended up not being any of the characters I liked because I would have cried.
The ending had a little twist at the end that I found a little cheesy. It was just a little too far fetched for me to believe.
Still a great book.
Quite a lot of me least favorite word. Some sexual innuendo.
View all my reviews




No comments:
Post a Comment