I love my next door neighbor Auna! She is so wonderful. I am sure I will post more about her another time. I only bring her up because she gave me the idea of taking Celeste's picture in her first white dress at the temple.
I hope my little girl will one day choose to be baptized and married in the temple. She looks so beautiful in her blessing dress. As I was taking her pictures I couldn't help but think about how one day my little girl will be all grown up and decide to get married. I hope she will choose to be married in the temple. I know if I want my daughter to be married in the temple I have to teach her the importance of the temple. She will obviously have to choose to be baptized and have a testimony of the Gospel. I sometimes become overwhelmed with all I have to teach her.
I love the Gospel and I hope my children will grow up to love the Gospel too.
I had such a hard time picking my favorite picture to post so I posted all my favorites! I think she is just a lovely girl!
I had such a hard time picking my favorite picture to post so I posted all my favorites! I think she is just a lovely girl!










1 comment:
What a good idea! She looks so sweet.
Post a Comment