Sunday, August 18, 2013

Bubble Beard

Grant starts kindergarten in less than 2 weeks.  Sniff!  He is a little nervous about it.  He will be walking home with the neighbor kids.  We walked to the school the other day with the all the kids to practice walking the route.  I think reality finally hit Grant that he would be starting school.  After walking to school and showing him the meeting spot he got really quiet.  When we started walking home he got a little sulky and sad.
I will be honest I am a little sad to see my little boy starting school.  I realized however that I can't be sad on the first day of school.  If I start to cry or become upset it will only cause anxiety for Grant.
Since my little boy is growing up here is the last picture of Grant in the tub.  I don't think it is appropriate any more to post pictures of my boy naked on the blog any more.  He was in the bubble bath and made himself a bubble beard.


1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

I can't believe he is old enough for kindergarten! Time just goes by too quickly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...