Friday, August 30, 2013

Summer Water Fight

Since our water fight on the Fourth of July Grant has been begging me to have a water fight in our back yard.  I figured a water fight is more fun with more people.  So when Evelyn was up we had the two neighbor girls come over and all the kids had a water fight.  We put a hose in a bucket so the kids could keep filling up their water guns.  They had fun squirting each other while one of them was "disarmed."   We got out a sprinkler to run through and at first no one wanted to run through it, but they warmed up.     I was a genius and put the sprinkler on the dead spots in the lawn.  I am so smart!
The kids' favorite part was putting the hose down the slide.  Well, let me clarify.  Evy had fun sliding down the slide.  Grant went down the slide maybe once or twice.  He had more fun manning the hose for the slide.   
We had considered taking the kids to the water park this year, but last year they were all so wimpy.  I think they had more fun in the backyard and it was free!  







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...