We blessed Celeste on July 7th at my home ward in North Ogden. Celeste was blessed by her father. Isaac Barker, Ross Murray, Derek Murray, and Shan Hellstrom stood in the circle. Kyle's blessed her to be strong in the gospel, marry in the temple, and be an example to her family.
I bore my testimony of the Gospel. I shared how wonderful the Plan of Happiness is because it allows us to be parents. Celeste has brought such a wonderful spirit into our home. Many of our family members were able to attend the blessing including my Grandma. We were able to visit with many family members at a picnic afterwards. It was a wonderful day!
We took some darling pictures to remember the day. I am so grateful to Sierra who was able to come and take a whole bunch of darling pictures for us.
Here Celeste is in my blessing dress.
Celeste in her blessing dress. These pictures were hard to take because her dress was so slippery!
My beautiful niece! She looks so much like my sister.
Our family on Celeste's blessing day. Grant had run home from church with his Uncle Blair. He was already changed to his favorite soccer shirt before we even got home. I decided not to bother making him change.
Celeste with her parents on her blessing day.
Daddy and Celeste
Mom and Daugher
Evelyn wanted a picture of with Celeste in her pretty dress. Evelyn asked if she could get a dress just like Celeste's. She loved it!
Look at this innocent face!
Four generations
Noel. I love her eyes in the picture. She has beautiful eyes. (I put this picture up for you Brooke.)
Juliet
Thanks to all of our family who came to support us! It was so wonderful to visit with everyone.




2 comments:
That was such a fun day! We are so glad we were able to be there. And yes-- love the picture of Noel! It captured her little sparkle--I'm guessing Sierra took it? She is so talented.
Your family is beautiful and we are so happy that Celeste is now a part of your family.
That dress is BEAUTIFUL!! Your baby girl looks absolutely lovely. Blessings are so special.
Post a Comment