Thursday, August 29, 2013

Girl Hair Do's


My mom came up to visit at the beginning of August.  When she came up in May we were so busy with Celeste that we didn't have the time and I didn't have the energy to do some of the things we wanted to do.  Evelyn came up with my mom too!  I am so glad she did because we had so much fun!

One morning Evelyn wanted to do my hair.  I let her and look at how beautiful it turned out!  I just love it!



She told me she was trying to put lots of flowers in my hair like Rapunzel.  Unfortunately, the flowers kept falling out so I had to take them out.  She was a little sad I didn't leave my hair do in all day.  So sweet! I love this girl to pieces!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...